My condolences. Your photos are a lasting memorial.
Paul
On Jan 25, 2009, at 4:08 PM, Christine Aguila wrote:

Hi Everyone:

On January 3rd, my sister-in-law's husband, Ronald Fandrey, passed away after a year long illness. Yesterday, family and friends met up at the Du Page Inn in Downers Grove, Ill. in memory to Ronnie, and the stories & drink flowed freely all day and night. PDMLers would have loved Ronnie, who was a bit of a photographer himself; an inventor, who held 4 U.S. Patents; a gardener, canner, & cook; a great story teller; and a human being generous with time, help, and companionship.

Two weeks before Ronnie passed, we were out by Karen & Ronnie's house. Karen, my husband, Darrel, and I were watching the Bears play football, while Ronnie was sitting at the kitchen table half napping.

http://faculty.ccc.edu/caguila/Ronald%20Fandrey/index.html

At yesterday's memorial, I took photos for Karen's memory book. Just standard snapshots of family & friends as you would expect, but there is one portrait I'll share as a PESO under separate cover.

Ronnie was also a very keen deep sea fisherman, & his ashes will be tossed in the ocean off the coast of Florida come July. The family now affectionately jokes: "Ron Fandrey has gone fishin'-- Permanently!"

Cheers, Christine