Good photo, Charles!

LF

Charles Robinson escreveu:
The St. Paul Winter Carnival kicked off this weekend, and the ice/snow sculptures are always a big hit.

I found that the snow sculptures this year tended to be more fun/interesting than the ice, which was a bit of a surprise to me. But this particular ice sculpture just looked like fun:

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2009/winter-carnival/content/IMGP8346_large.html

I'm going back later this week at night to try the ice again. It's tricky to shoot in the daytime with all of the background clutter and iffy sunshine. With the temps going up to 30F later this week, though, I'd better hurry!

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN