m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com wrote:
---- Christian <christ...@skofteland.net> wrote:
Mark Roberts wrote:
Jack Davis wrote:
Larry,
What is your single malt scotch choice? From the array of glass pictured, it appears you may have sampled them all. ;)
Ever tried a *Welsh* single-malt whisky? No kidding, there is one (and only one). It's called Penderyn. I suspected it was a marketing gimmick, but the reviews were good so I tried it and it's *really* good! My current favorite at the moment.
I started drinking single malts last February when I turned 40 (I figured hey I'm 40, I gotta start drinking scotch; I also wanted to have something to talk about on this list...). My Dad has always been a scotch drinker too, so I had an array to try.

My current favorite is The Balvenie Single Barrel 15 year old.

Which barrel?

Never mind the barrel: Which 15-year-old?!