Larry - I like this one the best of the set - love that white marking on the face - even though the shots are a bit soft this one in particular is so nicely composed ...
imgp0198-2

ann

Larry Colen wrote:

John sent me an email this afternoon that his 50-135 had shown up and
invited me over to check it, and some of his other lenses out. Playing
with toys like that can certainly interfere with my decision to put
more planning into my lens purchases rather than getting a hankering
for something just because it's shiny.  I just hope he doesn't decide
to sell them until I can afford and justify them.

Playing with fast telephotos was a lot of fun. I could seriously covet
the 80-200 f/2.8, and his A 200 f/2.8 is a real sweet lens. Though, I
have a lot more need of wide primes for shooting indoors.

Interestingly, I don't think I've shot pet cats before. It's something
that would be fun to do when there's actually light. The close crops
aren't quite as sharp as I'd like, but I put them up as a reminder of
something to try again when I can do it right.  All shots hand held at
ISO 800.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157613181556984/