My first reaction to the first one: hot!
On seeing the second one, taken first, I am convinced that her expression in the first one (taken second) is an invitation. She liked the attention of such a distinguished looking artist and was waiting for you to come over, ask her to sign a model release, take her for a cuppa, and then who knows...
Nice shot(s).

stan