E100VS has become my color transparency film of choice for most
subjects, although I'll use the E100S version for people photography.
These films exhibit none of the "too blue" or blocking tendencies of the
old Ektachromes. IMHO, the color seems more natural than Fuji stocks,
and they scan better.
Paul