Why all this obsession with taking pictures? I thought this list was supposed to be for endless kibitzing about equipment? Anyway, I think the normal "internet protocol" is to passionately pump the validity of such tests if they support the poster's opinion and to mercilessly criticize them as useless or worse if they don't. --Mark p.s., I like the results I get with my K10D, tests or no tests....
Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

Ya know, the more I read these things, the more they strike me as a complete waste of time, a distraction. I'm glad Pentax is doing well on these metrics. But what does it really matter when it comes to making photographs? I haven't seen a DSLR made since 2003 that didn't do a good enough job to produce technically excellent photographs.