You and your family are in our thoughts, Luiz, and we send our condolences. Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luiz Felipe" <luiz.fel...@techmit.com.br>
To: <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 6:01 PM
Subject: ot - sad news

This is really off topic, but the issue was already posted here to some point. I think a closure is needed.

After a serious battle our niece passed away few hours ago. She and a friend were involved in a motorcycle accident, and despite our efforts and the extraordinary help received from friends, relatives, the medics and crew of Instituto dr. José Frota here in Fortaleza, volunteers and perfect strangers, didn´t survive the extensive trauma.

Our thanks for those efforts, prayers, kind words and toughts. They made all the difference. Somehow we carry on.

During these last few days I became unable to manage properly this mail account, and possibly some of you received returned mail due to exceeded capacity, for wich I apologize.

Good walking leaves no tracks behind
Good speech leaves no mark to be picked at

We remember.

Luiz Felipe
luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br
http://www.techmit.com.br/luizfelipe/