2009/2/5 Mark Erickson <m...@westerickson.net>:
> Why all this obsession with taking pictures?  I thought this list was
> supposed to be for endless kibitzing about equipment?
> Anyway, I think the normal "internet protocol" is to passionately pump the
> validity of such tests if they support the poster's opinion and to
> mercilessly criticize them as useless or worse if they don't.
> --Mark
> p.s., I like the results I get with my K10D, tests or no tests....

Fortunately this list is more passionate about other things than measurbation.

I agree with Godfrey. Digital SLRs have long since passed the
threshold where Good became Good Enough. For most applications anyway.
:-)

Jostein (who recently envied a guy with a high-FPS Nikon for one
particular application)

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com