On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 3:23 AM, Rick Womer <rwomer1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I might as well make the posting of these "official"...
>
> One taken with the DA 16-45:
>
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=8571357&size=lg
>
> And another taken with the DA 10-17 fisheye:
>
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=8571358&size=lg
>
> The University Museum's main hall is an amazing confection of cast iron,
> glass, and stone, softened by the wooden tables and display cases.

Now this is a turnabout:

I'll take what seems to be a somewhat contrary view and say that I
prefer the shot taken with the 16-45.  I love the way you use your
fisheye, but with these photos, the rectilinear shot works best to my
eye.

Looks like an amazing building, and you certainly captured it well.

cheers,
frank