Hi,
I believe, (but I'm not sure though, could be a howler
of an urban myth), that certain film companies (I
think its Kodak, not sure about Fuji)produces file
with different specs for the Australian market, due to
the different light there.
If this were true, perhaps its better to purchase it
there?

Michele
-------------------------------
Hi,

I am after a C41 film to use on a holiday next month,
in 100 and 400iso.
Since its summer in Australia it should be
pretty bright and contrasty
conditions. So a larging lattitude would help.
Any reccomendations for a film for this sort of
situation?

I have been shooting Supra, but find when its
shot in bright light  it tends to blow out lighter
colours. Any one else noticed this? Would adjusting
the
ISO make any difference to this?

I have shot some Reala before, but dont really like it
much.
Thanks,
Paul Jones
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com