Thanks Boris - I have to say that I simply picked some oldies - including the tune. One of these days I'll get the html fixed so they will be part of my site. The Disney photo I'll try to perfect soon - some cloud pattern maybe, the sky on the original photo is too empty.

LF

Boris Liberman escreveu:
Luiz, the series of photos you posted ("once upon a time") is really very strong. Together they seem to work very nicely. They start at that yellow car and end up with the quote from the Pink Floyd slowly taking the viewer from the world of reality to that of fantasy.

Thumbs up!

Boris

Luiz Felipe wrote:
...far away, across the fields
the tolling of the iron bell
calls the faithfull to their knees...

Took me 3 years to get this particular view - that alignment happens 6 days each year, 3 of those usually with heavy overcast and the other 3 with plain, cloudless skyes. Just as the new building was rising - that shot is no longer possible from that angle - I get this.

http://www.techmit.com.br/luizfelipe/cathe2.jpg

LF

Luiz Felipe
luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br