Den 11. feb.. 2009 kl. 19.47 skrev Mark Roberts:
Bob Sullivan wrote:

I suppose the problem I have with the new 15 Limited is the f4 max aperture. I don't know what the image quality is, but you're talking zoom speeds. Is this really preferable to one of the wide Pentax zooms? How much preferable?
I've never been satisfied with f4 aperture lenses...

This is pretty much my view. The 15/4 might be attractive from a size standpoint, but in my case I'm usually going to be carrying the 16-50/2.8 as well, so it's a moot point. Given the outstanding performance I get from the 16-50 I'd be surprised if the 15 were enough better for me to give up a full stop of aperture for only 1mm shorter focal length.

I find that I´m either carrying the 16-50 if I want something convenient, or a set of DA Limiteds if I want a compact camera and a couple of lenses in my pockets, so in my case the DA15 would be nice.

DagT