I have two rolls of 36 exposure Agfa APX 25 (discontinued) dated 7/2003 and
one roll of 36 exposure Agfa Ultra 50 (also discontinued) dated 4/2000. All
three have been frozen since a few days after their purchase. Having read on
other newsgroups that these film are commanding sometimes ridiculous prices,
I have a proposal:

I will mail these films free to the first member of this discussion group who
(by off-list e-mail) promises to judiciously avoid involvement in OT
discussions of religion, politics, and guns during the year 2002. One
qualifier - due to postage cost, this is restricted to the USA and Canada.
(My sincere apologies to all others.)

The first off-list e-mail received determines the winner. Include your
mailing address.

Happy Holidays,

Ed Matthew
Indianapolis