Thanks all who took the time to look & comment - Brian Walters, Bob W, Christine, Marnie & Bruce Walker.

FWIW - That Image won first place in an 'Alaska Magazine' photo contest several years ago.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Walker" <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: January PUG is up

Bob Sullivan wrote:
Love the first two Bruce and Ken!  Regards,  Bob S.