In a message dated 2/14/2009 10:02:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
msrobert...@ysu.edu writes:
On http://www.robertstech.com/pdmlbook there's  now a link to a pop-up
that lists all the photos and photographers in the  book.

Look for "Click here for a list of participating photographers and  image
titles"

===========
Cool.

Just hit me last night I am  going to be a published photographer!

(Well, it's exciting to me. I  realize quite a few have been already.)

I managed to sell one photo a  couple of years ago at a local art show (it
was a photographic -- photo and art  combined.)

So that will make me both a sold and published photographer.  Heh.

I am really looking forward to getting the book and, again, thanks  to
everyone for doing it.

Now, once I get the book, if I open it and gently rub the pages on both
sides to crease the spine a bit... after I put it on my coffee table it  should
open to just the right places.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

Awards.  AOL Music takes you there.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000004)