On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 04:36:45PM -0500, John Sessoms wrote:
> Aside from the wish list thread, are there any reliable hints what the
> next generation Pentax DSLR will actually bring to the table?

No.  Nor do I expect any - Pentax are pretty close-mouthed about
future models prior to the official announcement.  The only semi-
official word we heard from Pentax was some time ago, before the
Hoya deal became final, when it was suggested that there would be
a higher-end model beyond the K10D/K20D line.
Remember, we didn't even know for sure that there would be shake
reduction (or SDM lenses) until shortly before their announcement.