Bob Rapp wrote:

> Ahhh, but there is a 45-125/4.0 one-touch - and it looks
> very impressive as well {:-)

        I have this one and it is great for frame-filling subjects.
        However, at the 45mm end it is no good for distant horizons
        being square to nearer vertical objects. After getting back
        a few slides w/ a drasticly sloping ocean I have decided to
        use this lens only for its strong point uses like casual
        portraiture or nearby "things", rather than "scenery".

        ;^)    I'll just stick to my 24mm f3.5 SuperTak and the
               "ever-faithful" 20mm BowWowTak for scenics.

        Bill