"Camcorder." One of those small video cameras that record on 8mm or compact
video tape. Many of them have a short, semi-rigid padded strap on the side.
You slide your hand in between the camera body and the strap, palm against
the side of the camera, finger tips on the controls, and the padded strap
covers the back of your hand. Makes it very easy to handle and hang on to
the camera, and hard to drop it.

A regular wrist strap would probably be an improvement over the
neck/sholder strap, too.

Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]