----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 2:47 PM
Subject: New Year's Resolutions

> I've been reviewing this year's shooting (mine) and comparing it to the
> previous year's (though I only shot for the last 5 months of 2000).
>
> On the good side, the shots I like this year are a little better than the
> shots I liked last year, and my subject matter has greater variety.
>
> On the bad side, this year's bad shots seem to suffer more from "point and
> shoot" defects than last year's (I was trying harder, I think), the
overall
> number of shots is fewer, and I used my tripod less.
>
> This year, I resolve to shoot more film, and to use both my tripod and my
> brain more.
>
> Dan Scott
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good idea for all of us - only take more pictures and use less film. Switch
those motor and AF off. If you don't have time to compose - take a Valium.

Buy you wife/partner a Happy-Snappy and let them burn up the film. Our last
trip together, she shot 6 rolls to my 3 and pinched almost all of mine for
her album.

Bob