I really don't know when or even why I first joined. I believe it was
after 2001 or 2002 when I was still actively shooting weddings. I used
Pentax 645 and ZX-5n cameras, so that must have been the reason.
I remember Roberto B. and we correcponded several times off list. I
recently found him on the other Pentax Forum and we traded greetings
again. He mentioned his cancer and divorce.
I left the group once for a few years and then came back after I
bought the istDL. I blame all of you for the K10, K20, and all the
other lenses I have now, including the famous t-shirt. Unfortunately,
it is true that you cannot have too many!  :-)
The oft mentioned GFM event got me to attend in 2007 and I got to meet
several of you, as well as buy a hat from David Brooks.
I enjoy each of you and wish there was a way to get together in a few
months with our PDML Annuals for a big signing party. Maybe at
Christines in Chicago?  :-)

Walt