Wow, thanks, Bob. I really appreciate that!
No doubt it was one of the worst years in my short life, including some
very hard things you don't know because they are very personal, but I'm
also happy with myself for still being able to try to be happy, to have
good friends, to have a work and off course to be in this great thing
called PDML. I never stop amazing by the support and friendship received
here. This list has grown inside me, and now is very important in my daily
life, a good relief and source of knowledge and inspiration.
THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!

Also, I want to wish the best to the other argentinians here, Martin Truco,
Martin Corro, Luis Pinar, and Juan Buhler, who is living in the states.

Regards
Felices Fiestas!!!!!!

Albano

///////////////////////

Bob Rapp wrote:
Hi all,
    The seasons are upon us again. As I have been through 58, I can
appreciate all that each new year brings. It is a time for us to reflect on
where we have been and where we would like to go.
    For some, their destiny is not governed by them and must persevere. To
those and all of us, each day is what we make of it.
    We all have a special friend in Argentina who has been through a lot
this year. Yet, he has rebounded and come back better than ever. Thank you
Albano - I would like to meet and host you one day.
    For the rest, Happy holidays and may the new year bring you happiness
and good luck. But, you will have a lot to do with it.
Regards,
Bob Rapp {:~)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]