Albano,

Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.  My thoughts are with you
during this very difficult time you are experiencing.  I hope that
things improve there quickly and that this change will bring about
eventual peace and prosperity.

May the spirit of the season prevail and be upon you and your
countrymen.

Bruce Dayton