----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts"
Subject: Re: The PDML Annual Has Arrived!

Paul Stenquist wrote:
I ordered on the 13th, probably within an hour or so of Mark's announcement. I also signed up for two-day shipping. Blurb's site says it will ship on about the 24th. It's probably a regional thing.

Definitely regional. The books are apparently printed at several locations. Some of mine have come from Rochester, NY. Some from different states (I forget at the moment).

Both the Blurbs that I've ordered came from SanFransisco.
I ordered my PDML books on the 13th and got shipping confirmation on the 18th. Mine are coming via crippled pack mule, so hopefully I'll have them in time for Easter.

William Robb