In a message dated 2/19/2009 7:20:18 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
knarftheria...@gmail.com writes:
K 2.5 135mm on the  *istD, wide open at 1/13th of a second,  handheld.

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2009/02/barfly.html

Comments  welcome.

cheers,
frank

============
Very dark on my monitor,  frank. (Actually the geso was pretty dark too, just
didn't mention it because  you said you had problems post-processing. This
one, however, is  darker.)

But it looks like he has a real dandy smirk. Maybe. If he does,  he really
fits the image of a bar fly and I would like the photo (if I could see  it
better).

Marnie  ;-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

**************You can't always choose whom you love, but you can choose how
to find them. Start with AOL Personals.