Erin's fiance James, and a few others, had their graduation Friday.
They completed the training for Stouffville/Ballantrae volunteer fire
department. I think in total there was 12 but a few could not make it.

This is a pretty good break for James. He now has his foot in the
door, and in the near future the Town will hire several full time fire
fighters.

Below, James and Erin with plaque

Nelow, the group. It was a small space and  a LOT of families there,
so this was the best spot i could get. Took several shots, but still
have some eyes closed.:-)

Oh and just after these shots, a call came in, but the regulars went
out on that.

D200 18-70 with SB800 flash, bounced LR Raw processing. I still need
some Raw processing work.

Dave

--
Equine Photography