On Feb 21, 2009, at 12:33 , Larry Colen wrote:

One of my favorite clips of british TV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxB1gB6K-2A

To fully appreciate it you need to have at least a passing familiarity
with Dr. Who (the actor who plays the teacher also played Dr. Who),
and Catherine Tate's character Lauren Cooper.

As an aside, one of these days I want to make up a shirt with the
caption:

bothe(red)

Thank you - that was great!  And I'll take one in XXL, red on black.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

“If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn’t need to lug a camera.”
–Lewis Hine