Larry,
Didn't you ask this question once before?
You won't get a different answer this time.

You won't get satisfactory macro pictures with a TC,
and you cant turn any of your existing lenses into a 100mm macro.
A macro extension tube (clear tube, no glass)on the 77mm will get you something.

Your options are:
1)  Old Pentax K or A 100mm f4 Macro - slow but only $100+.
     (You might find an old screwmount Takumar, but still $100+)
2)  3rd party 100mm f2.5 or f2.8 Macro (Vivitar, Kiron, Lester Dine,...) $100+
     (Folks argue, but most all the '70's -'80's Macros have good reps.)
3)  Pentax A 100mm f2.8 Macro - very nice but $400+  (my favorite)
4)  Pentax F or FA 100mm f2.8 Macro - same design(?) as #3 but autofocus - $400+
5)  Latest Pentax D FA 100mm f2.8 Macro - $400+
6)  Other exotic offerings like the Voightlander 125mm f2.5 Macro - $750+

Pick your poison.  You want the 100mm working distance and 1 to 1
Macro magnifcation.
The extra speed of f2.8 is good too, so you can see what you're shooting.
But nobody is gonna sell you a $400+ lens for $50, and there's no way
around that.

Regards,  Bob S.