VOT = VERY Off Topic :)

(sorry for buggin' the list with this :D)

Short version (so you don't have to read the wall of text):
On 6th of March I am moving to London and I need help in finding two things: a flat and a job :D

Long version:
Recently I got a bit enough of my country and what it can offer so last november I decided to leave everything behind me and move. As Hungary is part of EC I am 'free to move' to anywhere in the EC and get a job etc etc etc Recently I was working as a Computer Game Developper and I hope to find a job in the industry (Game Dev Companies in Hungary that are stable: 0...) but I was also thinking about find a job related with photography. I don't think I could be a photographer (yet) but as assistant I could learn a lot and then maybe later I could do photographic works. I can also work with most of the DTP softwares (Adobe PS, Adobe Indesign, Corel Draw etc) as I was working in the advertisement industry for a while. So if anyone know a photographer who's looking for an assistant with some photographic skills (as always, you can check my Photostream at http://flickr.com/timbah to decide if my previous statement is true or false :D). Also if someone knows a small (dark)room with a single bed and internet access in London for fair price then please let me know :D Any help is appreciated.

Well again, sorry for 'disturbing' the list with this :D

Regards,
Timber