On 2/24/09, Doug Franklin <jehosep...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Joseph McAllister wrote:
>

> > It's a conspiracy. You complain about the service, they spit in your soup.
> >

>  Years ago, I complained about the mail delivery service to my house.  I
> basically didn't get mail again for over a year.  I ended up having to get a
> post office box at a different post office branch just so I could receive my
> mail.  Do you think I complained again?

I did that once a few years ago.  After that they would periodically
hold our mail and I'd have to go down to the PO to get it.  There was
always a new excuse and it was invariably something I had done wrong
and/or a union issue they weren't allowed to discuss.

We had a really good mail carrier where we live now.  About 6 months
ago we got a new guy.  Sometimes he doesn't bother to take the
outgoing mail.  Sometimes he just doesn't hit our street at all.  I'm
not really sure how to deal with this, but I'm considering an
out-of-town PO box along with removing the mail box from my front
porch.

And the post office wonders why they're losing money.

--
Scott Loveless
Cigarette-free since December 14th, 2008