How about "I've had it up to HERE with your constant posting of good photos that add to my ever-present guilt about not shooting more!"

No, that's probably not better than what you have....

Cory
Really just kidding.
mostly.

frank theriault wrote:
Okay, so I seriously need a better title for this one, but I'm just
not coming up with it.  Any advice WRT the title would be most
appreciated.

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2009/02/animated-discussion.html

Comments on the photo would be okay, too.

Taken at the party after the Ice Race (you can see an Icycle '09
announcement card tacked to the board behind Tif, on the right).

cheers,
frank