MS 76 batteries are correct.

Good price, and I still have a liking for the old ME.

Regards,  Bob S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I went to a Pawn Shop in Burnaby just before closing tonight, and asked
 about a Pentax ME + M50/1.4 lens they were for $165CDN. Checking the camera,
 all I could see wrong were the mirror and door seals plus dead batteries
 (wrong ones too I suspect), apart from that it is mint.  Are M876 batteries
 correct? The SMC Pentax-M 50mm f1.4 is sharp as a button, and clean.

 It's the same place I got my ME Super, and when I mentioned the seals need
 replacing, the guy said gimmi a $100, and he was happy, I'm soooo happy. >>