There is a page in the Pentax book that is on the web site on blurb... the style tells me you took it -- it may not be true - but my eyes are such that , while I can SEE the photos on the preview, I cant read any of the captions... so I don't know
who took them  -
here is the link ---  look at page 14

http://www.blurb.com/books/573542

I simply couldn't read the title or the name... and was guessing :-)

ann

Luka Knezevic-Strika wrote:

how? :)
don't understand a thing, but thanks - good that you seem to like any of it :)