On 3/1/09, Thibouille <pentaxl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Most probably and according other rumours:
>  * bridge camera
>  * no exchangeable lens
>  * 22 or 24x zoom
>  * no hotshoe
>  * 12Mp
>  * small sensor
>
>  If you don't like bridge cameras... go back to what you were doing 5
>  minutes before ;)

I like the idea of a bridge camera, but the execution almost always
sucks.  Olympus got it right with the E-10/20, Fuji has gotten it
right once or twice, and Panasonic used to get it right, but now they
pretty much suck.  Everyone else fails miserably.  Pentax could get it
right with an optical viewfinder (which it may have, but I doubt it)
and a hot shoe with P-TTL.

--
Scott Loveless
Cigarette-free since December 14th, 2008