Interestingly enough, while 67 prices have been quite reasonable of
late, some other cameras have been bringing good dollar. To finance some
6x7 purchases, I sold my Mamiya TLR equipment. (I've had some of it for
25 years, and it broke my heart to sell it. But I can't afford to keep
everything.) I got $265 for a C220 body and old style 80mm lens and $295
for a late model 250/6.3. I bought the 250 at B&H three or four years
ago for $300. (It really hurt to sell that lens. It's a very good piece
of glass with a leaf shutter. But I can't afford to keep everything.)
With the money I received for the TLR equipment, I was able to buy an
MLU 6x7 that I would describe as a nice user, a KEH excellent 150/2.8, a
wood grip, and a body cap. Not a bad trade.
Paul