As a purely hypothetical , lets just say you had maybe $2500 to spend free and clear of any guilt. Lets also say you were inclined to spend said clams on new lenses. We'll say you have a K10, the DA 50-200 & 18-55, a FA 28-105 f3.2-4.5, and a FA 50 1.7 (there are some other manual focus lenses but we're focusing on newer stuff). Further, lets assume that we're going to buy new lenses from an online retailer (probably Amazon) and they need to be available for sale now or at least in a couple months. Assume we shoot lots of family-type shots (kids, vacations, scenic stuff from camping trips, etc), some sports (racing, football), and some more artsy or flower stuff on occasion. How would you spend it?

I've been thinking:
90/100 macro (from whom?)
70-200 2.8 (Sigma? A TC to go with it?)
DA* 16-50 (it's maybe too big for walk around/vacation and I wish it went out to 85mm) Mmmmm Limited. But 43 or 31? 77? The new 55?

Cory
quite possibly counting unborn-chickens