I took my K20 to Friday Night Blues last night.  I posted my first
impressions, as it was my first real workout of the camera, on DP
Review.

I'll save bandwidth and just post a pointer for those that are
interested:
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1036&message=31233419

The short form is:

I still have a lot to learn both intellectually and kinestheticly (my
fingers don't know where the buttons are yet) to get the most out of
the camera. And while it's not perfect, nor even a D700 in really low
light situations, it is a major improvement over the K100 in both
performance and usability.

--
Every medium suffers from its own particular handicap. Photography's
greatest handicap is the ease with which the medium as such can be

Larry Colen             l...@red4est.com            http://www.red4est.com/lrc