Bob W wrote:
tim...@clancode.hu wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/timbah/3334561655/

Took on the airport while waiting for my own WizzAir plane :)

Any londonese who want to do some photowalking sometimes? :D

Once you've settled, get in touch and we'll arrange to meet in a more pleasant environment. 8-)

There will be a small PDML gathering here (northern England) the week before Easter.

What dates, and where? I am busy the weekend before Easter, but if it's some
other time I could try and get to it. Otherwise my preference would be for
an Oxford meet-up, but I will bow to the wishes of our visitors if they
prefer London.

Something like 5th to 11th April. Based here but roving as far as the Lake District and Kielder (maybe Whitby), weather permitting.