Hi Gaetan

On Sun, 08 Mar 2009 09:20 -0400, "Gae‘tan Beauchamp"
<li...@gaetanbeauchamp.ca> wrote:

> 2) Is it normal to receive more than 20 posts a day from the list? I
> made the choice to receive the digest mode . Am I doing something wrong
> ? Is the list always fonctional? How come some of my posts don't go
> through and that I don't reveive a post acknowlegement message everytime
> I am sending a message? What are the rules to follow for sending post to
> the list? Does the list reject some posts?

Anything less than 100 per day is a cause for concern....

As Dave Savage said, check that you aren't sending email in HTML format.
 Posts are not likely to be rejected otherwise,  unless you try to
include an attachment (not allowed).

Also, if you are receiving the Digest and respond to one of the
postings, make sure you change the subject line so that it refers to the
specific post, otherwise the subject will just read something like "Re:
PDML Digest...." and most people will probably ignore it.  And, of
course, delete any parts of the Digest that aren't relevant to your
post.

Keep trying.

Cheers

Brian