I had noticed this barn in the past and thought I remembered where and which
direction it faced. Decided to go looking for it early this AM. I wanted the
sun at this angle, or lower.
Was glad to see the resident moving about, so as to give me permission to drive
in and photograph the barn. They asked me why, to which I responded. "I d'know,
guess I just like old barns". That seemed to satisfy her.
I shot a few from the diagonal, but wasn't pleased with all the "stuff" stacked
around in the front and started to leave a little disappointed. As I made a "U"
in the lot, I realized I was being watched. I lowered the window and took a
couple just before he moved from the opening in the shed.

Jack

Comments always welcome

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=389

K10, DA16~45