On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 5:59 PM, Derby Chang <der...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/09/09_03/09_03_rose/01.htm
> http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/09/09_03/09_03_eleven/01.htm
>
> Torontons(sp?) have Canadian Music Week next week, and my friend Loene
> (being kissed in the first pic) will be there. Highly recommended
> http://www.canadianmusicfest.com/artists.asp?artistletter=L

I like 'em both, but especially the second (B&W) one.

CMW is pretty cool, but kind of pricey (for paupers like me anyway).
Long line ups, not getting into the shows you want and if you get into
see your faves, you get like an hour (one set) of music.  Then you
might as well listen to a bunch of performers you may not be
interested in, because trying to get to another venue to see another
act you're interested in may only lead to another line up and standing
in the cold (without ever getting in) for a couple of hours.

I'm more of a "see a favourite band at a regular concert and spend the
whole evening with them" type.

cheers,
frank