> Not sure what bravery has to do with it, but that's an appealing photo.

I am missing so many shots because I "don't dare" to make the photo. You
know in Hungary people often went offensive when they saw me raising the
camera... even if it wasn't pointed to them. It's hard for me to get used
to people "allowing" you to make photos of them :D Probably they are not
that paranoid :P

> Was the vignetting at the edges added in post?

Yes. The frame is a little bit cropped, horizontally 'fixed', low
saturation, high vibrance and clarity, some Split Toning and vignetting.
All post process is made in Adobe Lightroom, since I have no Photoshop at
the moment.

Regards,
Peter