Hi Steve,
Ilford Fine Art Paper looks like watercolor paper. It's thick, textured, and it
leans toward the ivory. Prints are brilliant, rich, and deep. I don't think
there's anything out there that compares.
       It's snowing and cloudy in Michigan today, which is nice for Christmas
but not great for photography. However, I did shoot a roll of Fuji ISO 400
transparency film indoors with my 400T flash bouncing off the ceiling. (I had
only the LX cord for the strobe with it's two extra connectors, but I did have
a pc extension cord. So I was able to plug the 400T cable into the extension
cord. Then, of course, I could plug the extension cord into the 6x7. I mounted
the flash on a big stroboframe. It's quite a workout with all that equipment,
probably close to a 15  pound rig, but the stroboframe has a solid grip, and it
all feels pretty secure. Of course none of the five people I support will let
me take their picture, but I do have two dogs. They have to pose whether they
like it or not. So I shot a roll of dog pictures. Everything seems to work
nice. The camera is easy to focus even in dim room lighting. I'll bring the
film to the two-hour pro lab tomorrow and see what I have. But I'm liking it so
far. (Can't wait to scan some of those big transparencies and make some digital
prints -- on Ilford Fine Art Paper :-)
Happy printing,
Paul