See my reply to Paul :-)

These carts are pretty tame. It feels fast when you are driving them
but thats just because your only a couple of inches off the ground.

The cart I was given last year (due to the standard carts not having
enough power for my weight) was apparently reaching about 80-90km/h at
the end of the straight. That was fast :-)

Cheers,

Dave