On Mar 14, 2009, at 10:50 PM, Mark Erickson wrote:

We Came
We Saw
We PDMLed
Had a great time. I've been a PDMLer since the fall of 1996, and this was the first time I had a chance to meet some of the "usual suspects" on the list. It was nice to talk gear, shoot a few photos, and try a couple of
lenses that I don't need but now want....

 http://www.westerickson.net/misc/NorCalPDMLSacto-1.jpg
  http://www.westerickson.net/misc/NorCalPDMLSacto-2.jpg
  http://www.westerickson.net/misc/NorCalPDMLSacto-3.jpg
  http://www.westerickson.net/misc/NorCalPDMLSacto-4.jpg

Thanks again for a nice gathering!

They're all good. :-)

Thank you for getting everything set up, Mark! It was a splendid day.

I split after lunch and headed down to Locke on the Sacramento River Delta. Spent just enough time there to whet my appetite for a solid day's shooting visit sometime soon. Wandered home along the river road (highway 160), joining up with the 4 and then I680 after Antioch. Marvelous drive ... I need to to that again, also for some serious shooting.

I only just now brought the files into Lightroom and started to look at them. Some have piqued my interest ... :-) ... but I'm too tired to do anything more tonight.

Godfrey