Patsy,

Told you I was bad at names (sorry David for skipping you altogether)!!!

Here's my corrected list for this pic:
<http://www.westerickson.net/misc/NorCalPDMLSacto-3.jpg>

  Godfrey,
  Patsy,
  William,
  David,
  Candace,
  John C,
  John F

The most interesting bit of gear that I saw was Candace's white K2000.  It's
very... well... white.  (also very cool).  I think that Ned Bunnell wrote on
his blog that Pentax USA is only bringing in 500 of them.  That will make it
a collectors' item if such a thing is possible with digital cameras.

That and John Francis' 10-17 fisheye.

--Mark