Godfrey,

I like the leaves! It gives me hope for the pictures I took on St Simon, GA.
BTW...Are there any lenses you haven't transformed to keepers for the G1?

John Graves
WA1JG

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
The bits I needed to attach a Pen F 40mm f/1.4 lens to the G1 arrived yesterday afternoon with enough time for me to go for a walk as evening set in. This is a delightfully small, fast lens. A very comfortable FoV for the G1 too.

These quick test shots were made at lens openings from f/1.4 to f/2.8. Most were at f/2 or wider. This one makes me laugh ...

http://homepage.mac.com/godders/025-baristas.jpg
"Baristas" - Sunnyvale 2009
Panasonic G1 + Olympus F.Zuiko 40mm f/1.4
ISO 100 @ f/2 @ 1/30 sec

There are eight more to view at the page:
  http://www.gdgphoto.com/pen-f-40-test/

Comments always appreciated.

--
Godfrey
- visit 'Foto Nova 19' at Modernbook Gallery in Palo Alto, CA