Becky Carter probably resented that most traffic coming her way was to gawk
at the bizarreness of her portraiture.

A google image search found this useful page:
http://www.twistedgrafix.com/winashoot/supremes.html

While there are no links on the page, the pictures are attributed which
makes it a good launching pad for further searches.

Regards, Anthony