Its a pretty rough place, and I don't expect it to get any better in
my lifetime. Everybody wants it fixed, but nobody has the guts to
change anything (or the poverty industry will not allow any change).

When I entertain visitors from other provinces, I usually do a circle
route up through the British Properties in West Vancouver, and then
down Hastings St. through the East side so that they can see the
contrast of the most affluent neighborhood in Canada, and the poorest,
and how they are only a few kilometers apart.

Thanks for sharing the link.

- Chris

--
email: apemanspace...@gmail.com