On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:04 -0700, "Jack Davis" <jdavi...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Wife and I took a country drive this PM looking for photo targets of
> opportunity.
> This cabin is off of hwy 70 (for the area folks) just as one begins the
> climb up and through the Feather River Canyon. Beautiful, steep, winding,
> 'thrilling' drive..depending upon the road/weather conditions.

Nicely dilapidated (er, the cabin, that is.  I make no comment on the
condition of the photographer....)

A well composed image.  It would probably look spectacular a bit later
in the day, although maybe that would put the verandah in too much
shadow.

Definitely a subject worth exploring.

Cheers

Brian